DJI Osmo Action 3 SD Card Requirements
Best Osmo Action 3 SD Cards: Tested by DJI
- U3 and V30 video speed class Ratings
- Ideal for 4K UHD and Full HD video2
- Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof
- Up to 95 MB/s read speed; up to 90 MB/s write speed
- UHS video speed class 30 (V30) rating
- Ideal for your 4K Ultra HD video
- Support Full HD & 4K UHD with transfer speeds up to 170MB/s.
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) & Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.
- Up to 165MB/s write speed
- Support 4K and 8K Ultra-HD high-speed shots and videos without dropping frames.
When it comes to the best DJI Osmo Action 3 sd cards, if you don’t have any compatible SD card to use and need to buy a new one, then it’s recommended to choose from DJI’s recommended list. According to my work experience there, the R&D team has fully tested these cards before they released them on DJI.com, so you won’t have any compatible issues.
You can choose from 32 GB to 256 GB, for most people, it’s better to use two 64 GB sd cards other than a single 128 GB cause you may forget to insert the SD card or it just stops working. If you seldom use your action camera, maybe a 32 GB one works for you. If you often use your camera to shoot videos, then 128 or 256 GB sd cards may suit you well.