The DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter is a compact and portable device with an internal microphone. It can be clipped to clothing or anyplace close to a sound source. Used with DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle, the Wireless Mic operates on the 2.4 GHz band and transmits a clear and high-quality voice wirelessly to your DJI Pocket 2.
DJI Wireless Microphone Transmitter Overview
- Internal Microphone
- 3.5mm Port: Used to connect with an external microphone
- Microphone Windscreen Port: Used to secure the microphone windscreen
- Connection Status LED: Used to indicate the connection status of the wireless Mic.
- Linking Button: Used to connect with DJI Pocket 2 for shooting or recording or to link with the Do-It-All Handle.
- Power Button: Toggle up or down to power on or off
- Charging Status LED: Used to indicate the battery level or system status
- Charging Port
- Clamp: Used to attach to clothing or the cold shoe of a camera
How to Use the Wireless Mic with DJI Pocket 2?
First, you need to connect your DJI Pocket 2 with the DO-It-All Handle, then swipe down on Pocket 2’s touchscreen to enter the menu. Swipe left until you see the Wireless Mic icon, and tap on it to connect it with the Do-It-All Handle.
Toggle up the Power button to turn it on. When the Wireless Mic is connected with your DJI Pocket 2, it transmits an audio signal to your device immediately. When using the Wireless Mic, the icon will dynamically display the volume bar.
It will automatically link with the device next time you power on your Wireless Mic.
If you want to switch to another wireless mic when there is already a wireless mic connected, you can use the following 2 methods.
- Power off the connected mic and follow the instructions mentioned above to link and connect to other mics.
- Tap the Wireless Mic icon on the touchscreen of DJI Pocket 2. Tap Disconnect on the prompt to disable the connection, then follow the instructions to link and connect to other mics.
How to Update Wireless Microphone Transmitter Firmware?
To update the Wireless Mic firmware, you must connect the Do-It-All Handle with your DJI Pocket 2. If an update is available, the firmware of the Do-It-All Handle will be updated first, then the Wireless Mic links and connects with the Do-It-All Handle. A prompt will appear on the screen with instructions on how to update the firmware of the Wireless Mic.