Before updating, please ensure that:
1. The SD card is inserted in the Osmo pocket and it has more than 100 MB of storage remaining.
2. Both your phone and Osmo Pocket have enough battery power to finish the process.
3. Don’t quit DJI Mimo during the updating.
Step1 Press and hold the power button for one second to turn on your Osmo pocket and connect the mobile device to it with the smartphone adapter.
You can also connect your phone using the wireless module. after the connection, the DJI Mimo will automatically pop up. You will be able to see a prompt notifying you to update the firmware when there is new firmware available.
Step 2 Tap download and start downloading the firmware package.
After the download, a new firmware ready-to-update prompt will pop up. Tap the prompt to enter the firmware installation screen. The firmware version and update information will be shown on the screen.
Step 3 Tap install and the app will automatically update the firmware.
Please make sure that the mobile device and Osmo pocket are connected during the installation. When the update process reaches 100% the firmware update is successful and the Osmo pocket will restart automatically.
The Latest DJI Osmo Pocket Firmware
Osmo Pocket Release Notes
Firmware: v01.10.00.30 (this firmware is approx. 99MB)
DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.2.12
DJI Mimo App Android: v1.2.12
- Optimized phase detection autofocus. Autofocus is now smoother when switching scenarios.
- Optimized gimbal performance when powering on with some third-party wide-angle lenses.
- Fixed issue: red noise appeared in the D-Cinelike mode video in some scenarios.
- Use auto calibration after updating the firmware.
- If the update fails, restart Osmo Pocket and clear cache in DJI Mimo, and retry.